Dealing with Eclipses and How They Work
16. Look at the sign of the eclipse, if it is your Zodiac sign, it brings good news for you.
It also works for the element of your sign. For instance you are Pisces (water element) and the eclipse sign is Scorpio (water element). It is a good sign. It gets even better, if the degree of an eclipse is close to the Sun or to the other planets in your chart. This eclipse will be more impactful for you.
However, take a closer look at the planets and their aspects to an eclipse, it will always provide proper information on what to expect from the eclipse. The general rule is that the eclipses of the same element and sign that your birth day are positive for you.
The fire element signs include: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. The earth element signs include: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn. The air element signs include: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius. The water element signs include: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces.
17. During an eclipse don’t plan too many things to do, cleanse your routine. Eclipses have their own plans on your time, you will be amazed by the amount of spontaneous activity during this period.
18. Leos are largely influenced by new moon solar eclipses, as the Sun patronizes this sign.
19. Cancers are more exposed to the impact of the lunar full moon eclipses, because they are controlled by the Moon.
20. As soon as a series of family signs eclipses is finished, it will occur again only in 7 or 8 years.
For example Pisces-Virgo family of signs series finished on February 26, 2017,so the next time we observe them again will be September 17, 2024.